Thursday, January 14, 2010

Erykah Badu & Lil Wayne Music Video Coming Soon?



In a recent interview, Erykah Badu’s musical director spoke about the record she and Lil Wayne did together and the music video for it, which has already been shot.
You are also Erykah Badu’s musical director. Are you guys finished with the new album yet?

It’s almost done. Me and one of the Cannabinoids have a single that’s about to drop, it’s called “Jump Up In The Air And Stay There” featuring Erykah and Lil Wayne. They just shot the video here last week in Dallas so I got to meet Lil Wayne and everybody else that’s on the record. It’s pretty exciting. Erykah’s the best. She is one of the best entertainers, and I’m not just saying that because I play with her. From all the artists I play with, I learned a lot from her about how she just commands the stage and uses every part of the artistry she knows from dance to singing, emotions, acting. Everything. Traveling the world and seeing how she commands the crowd, I learned a lot and that helped me with my band and the things I’m trying to do.





Shouts out: Lil Wayne HQ

0 comments: