Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 Best Sports References From "No Celings" Mixtape

10) “Quarterback Weezy/Young Tom Brady/Open up your mouth and catch a bomb baby” - That’s All I Have 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9) “I’m in the zone like a fastball/and I fuck up the game like a bad call” - D.O.A.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



8) “Drop my best shit like the Cowboys dropped Owens” -Banned From TV

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7) “Walk around like I’m 30 feet tall/Tiger Woods on these hoes tryna birdie these balls” -Swag Surfin'

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6) “Young Nino nigga/Do it for my team Tim Tebow nigga!” -D.O.A.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



5) “Gucci only to the grocery store/Quit playing bitch we ballin like Okafor” -Throw It In The Bag Remix

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4) “Yall niggas Little League/Call ‘em Curacao” -Wasted

3) “Quarterback shotgun you don’t get any sack yards/Bitch I ball hard breaking all the backboards/Pretty Boy Floyd step up I’ll crack yours” -Swag Surfin

2) “Smoke weed talk shit like Lake Kiffin” -Banned From TV


1) “Looking for a bitch for some sexual healing/Open up her mouth she catch it like Braylon” -No Ceilings











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bip Ups: hustleGRL

0 comments: