Tuesday, November 17, 2009

T-Boz Has H1Ni



TLC member T-Boz has battled sickle cell anemia and recently had to have brain surgery and now she has to battle the H1N1 virus. After her and her daughter had symptoms for a couple days the singer decided to go to the doctor where she found out they both had the swine flu. "I never felt like I was going to die, but I was really concerned that I couldn't breathe," she explained. "The doctors checked my vitals and my oxygen and told me my heartbeat was strong. Then they gave me some fluids and told me the flu was just running its course." Though H1N1 (and any flu for that matter) can be life threatening, T-Boz is doing fine. That is one strong woman.

Please pray T-Boz and her daughter! I hope they get better soon!



Shouts Out: HipHopBlog.com

0 comments: